This instrument is for checking every AC electrical parameter of zinc oxide arresters, perfect instrument for both site and laboratory testing.
It adopts advanced microcomputer as main control, full intelligent operation, strong anti-jamming ability, high precision measuring result.
II Main features
1) Big size LCD displaying, full menu operation, simple and convenient
2) Variable measuring methods: PT secondary way, laboratory way, online current way, etc.
3) High precision sampling & treating circuit, advanced harmonic wave analyzing technology assuring data reliability
4) 0.1A fuse tube on the reference voltage input terminal and inside isolating instrument transformer separate the instrument and site PT completely, assuring safety of PT.
5) Stable output parameters such as fundamental wave peak output of resistive current, intersection angle between fundamental wave voltage and current, easy for judging conditions of arrester
6) Side-phase correcting function may eliminate interference of site live testing
7) Built-in chargeable battery may continuously work more than 3 hours without 220VAC
8) With calendar and clock, micro printer
9) Can save 1024 units measured data
10) RS-232 interface may upload measured data to computer
III Main technical data
1) Reference voltage input range (effective value): 10-200V
2) Full leakage current measuring range (effective value): 0-10mA
3) Resistive current measuring range (effective value): 0-10mA
4) Capacitive current measuring range (effective value): 0-10mA
5) Power dissipation of arrester: 0-999W
6) Angle between fundamental current and voltage: 0-360 degree
7) Full current system measuring precision: +/- (reading’ 3% + 1 value)
8) Capacitive current measuring precision: +/- (reading’10% + 3 value)
9) Power source: AC220V +/-10%, 50Hz +/-1%
10) Size: 330 x 280 x 140mm
11) Weight: about 4kg (excluding measuring wire)
12) Wire weight: 2kg